Samsung unveiled details for the Samsung Gaming Hub at CES 2022. Powered by Tizen, the Samsung Gaming Hub is a new game streaming discovery platform that provides a
seamless player experience. Furthermore, Samsung announced initial partnerships with cloud game streaming services Google Stadia, NVIDIA GeForce NOW and Utomik to bring their games to the Gaming Hub.
The new platform will be available globally later this year on select 2022 Samsung Smart TV models. As a game streaming discovery platform, the Gaming Hub builds on the company’s extensive legacy of delivering incredible hardware and software for better gaming experiences.
The Gaming Hub will allow players to jump into the games they love faster through game streaming services. Players will have access to an extensive library of games, which can be played on select 2022 Samsung Smart TV models.
Samsung Gaming Hub initial details
Additionally, Samsung revealed initial details regarding the technology and games that will be offered through the Samsung Gaming Hub.
Access to a Wide Range of Game Titles from Great Content Partners
- Instantly play your favorite games or discover new ones with easy access to the
most popular Game Streaming services and console games on one screen.
- Launch partners will include NVIDIA GeForce NOW, Stadia and Utomik, and
that’s just the beginning.
All Things Gaming in One Place – from game streaming to your game community
- Easy access to YouTube gaming to follow your favorite streamers.
- Bring your controller with you, pair your favorite controller to the Gaming Hub for a seamless experience.
- Explore, search and buy new games within the Gaming Hub, the
ecosystem was built from the ground up to help gamers play the games they
State of the Art Game Streaming Wrapped in a Premium Experience
- The best Samsung Smart TVs combine the latest game streaming technology with the intelligent technology for picture quality and sound to create a better gaming experience.
- High performance cloud-gaming takes the gaming experience on Samsung TVs to a whole new level.
- Console-like performance without the hassle of downloads or worrying about precious storage space or latency.
Samsung Gaming Hub launches later this year
Launching later this year, Samsung Gaming Hub will be accessed on the new 2022 Smart Hub via the main navigation menu across Gaming, Media and Lifestyle categories. By selecting the gaming icon, users will be transported directly to the immersive gaming experience and home screen for the Gaming Hub.
Catch up on all things CES 2022
Looking for all of the latest news coming out of Las Vegas? You can catch up on all of the CES announcements from your favourite tech brands on the blog. Just follow this link.