A great projector, like the light and versatile Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 laser projector, creates many entertainment possibilities. You could use it in the living room instead of having a television. You could move it around to other rooms or even outdoors. As you read this article and learn about the amazing projector we are giving away in this contest, think about how you would use it in your own life.
Epson projectors are more than just for occasional movie nights
I have owned several projectors over the years. When my kids were young, the projector would move from bedrooms to the basement to the outdoors … depending on who had a sleepover and many other factors. At that time, I had purchased a home office Epson, not knowing much about what my options were (this was before I started working for Best Buy!). Now I would be more selective, opting for the longevity and brightness of a laser projector. However, we had a ton of fun.
Projectors are easy to setup and simple to operate. The one we are giving away in this contest has built-in Android apps: simply connect to Netflix, Prime video, etc or stream from your phone. Epson makes it so easy. I encourage you to read the review and watch the review video that Andy Baryer did recently to learn about this projector so you can start to plan how you would use it.
Why I think everyone should own a projector
If you can have only one home theatre display, then I suggest you seriously consider making it a projector like the Epson we are giving away in this contest. Here are my top 3 reasons:
- Fits into the smallest apartment: projectors take up a lot less room than a TV, so even a tiny apartment has room for one.
- Creates a big image: you can’t imagine how much better a huge screen is when watching almost anything. Move the projector back a bit for an even bigger image.
- Feels like a cinematic experience: for me, watching a movie or sports from a projector feels amazingly immersive. Partly nostalgic, I’m sure, yet it doesn’t get old.
I’m not saying throw out your TV. Most home living rooms, family rooms, even bedrooms are great with a TV. And TVs are less washed out by bright sunlight. However, a projector like the one we are giving away is more versatile: take it anywhere. And no one ever planned an outdoor movie night with their huge 85″ living room TV. With a projector you can easily have a screen that’s well over 100″.
How to enter
Entering this contest is easy and you can enter in three (3) different ways
- In a comment below, tell us at least two places where your family would use this projector on a regular basis.
- In a comment below the review article by Andy Baryer, tell us about two features that Andy mentions that you like about this projector.
- For up to two (2) additional entries, create a public post on a social media channel (one entry per channel!) telling your friends and followers that you are entering to win an Epson Laser Projector from Best Buy; include the hashtag #BBYEpsonContest, so we can find your post, and include a picture of the projector prize like that shown here or above. Then return here and tell us in a comment below, on which channel you posted it and the name of your channel (since many people use pseudonyms) so that we can check and verify your entry. You can use any social media channel (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc) but the post must be public so we can verify it is there. Add one comment below for each social media channel for up to 2 contest entries.
What you can win
At the end of this contest we will randomly select one winner from all eligible entries to receive the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 laser projector that was reviewed on the blog.
This contest runs from July 26th to Aug 8th.
Remember you can enter in three different ways. Maximize your likelihood of winning by telling your spouse to enter, by telling your mom to enter, and by telling your friends to enter for you (promising to let them use it every third Thursday of the month if they do happen to win … for you!).