Live from Barcelona, the Samsung #UNPACKED5 press conference was expected to and did reveal the new Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone. Packed with features, the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 also came with the reveal of a few new creative devices Samsung developed to pair with and expand on the capabilities of the newest smartphone, and all eyes were on the latest fitness tracker to hit the market – the Samsung Gear Fit.
The Samsung Gear Fit is a fitness band unlike anything on the market today, and it has some features for both the tech and fitness enthusiast:
- Curved and designed to fit your wrist for added comfort
- World’s first health band with a .84 inch 432×128 curved Super AMOLED touch screen
- Bluetooth 4.0
- IP57 dust and water resistant
- Accelerometer & gyroscope
- Lightweight, it comes in at 27 grams
- 210mAh battery that goes 3-4 days between charges
- Straps are removable and hypoallergenic
- Available in black, grey, and orange, you can also purchase designer bands
- Lets you stay up to date with instant notifications right on your wrist. You can reject a call, quick answer a text, or control the alarm
- Fitness manager lets you track how far you’ve walked that day
- Includes a heart rate monitor so you can adjust your workout accordingly
- Works with SHealth on the Samsung Galaxy 5S. You can also download the ‘Coach’ app to use the Samsung Gear Fit and your smartphone to help you reach your fitness goals
- Compatible with 20 Samsung Galaxy devices
Portable, stylish, and the ultimate high-tech fitness device
For fitness band enthusiasts, a health band with a touch screen is big news. Many of the fitness bands on the market right now rely on synching to check your progress and small buttons to interact, but the Samsung Gear Fit lets you see your progress right on your wrist. Plus, because the screen is created from the same Super AMOLED touchscreen you’ll find on smartphone and tablets, it will be bright, brilliant, and easy to interact with.
The Samsung Gear Fit lets you keep your phone in your pocket and stay in touch with the world right on your wrist. If you get a text mid-workout or have a call coming in, you can answer or reject it on your Samsung Gear Fit.
One of the coolest features of the Samsung Gear Fit is the built-in heart rate sensor. It shows you how your body is responding to your workout and tells you to either kick it up or take it down a notch. On a health band, this type of interaction can really make a difference to your weight loss and improved health.
The Samsung Gear Fit is stylish on it’s own, and comes in Black, Grey, and Orange, but you can take it one step further and change out the straps to suit your mood. A bigger bonus? The straps are hypoallergenic, so if you’ve had a problem due to an allergy and couldn’t wear a health band before, the Samsung Gear Fit will be your best choice.
The Samsung Gear Fit works with 20 Samsung Galaxy devices, but it really shines when you pair it with the Samsung Galaxy S5. SHealth tracks your fitness and health data right on your smartphone, and you can download an app called ‘Coach’ to whip you into shape.
Be one of the first to own this amazing fitness and lifestyle device:Order your Gear Fit from Best Buy