Baby event at Best Buy presents a huge selection of baby related strollers, car seats … even baby bottles. Parents need options: we don’t all want our children in the same crib no more than we want to all read the same stories to our children or play the same games. Even just looking at the car seat preferences of new parents, some will prefer an infant seat whereas others will want a convertible seat. They come in a variety of styles and colours because we don’t all like the same things. However, we all like winning! Best Buy has assembled a great selection of prizes from premier brands (Cybex, Ergobaby, Nanit, and Dr. Brown’s). So read about this contest, then enter for your chance to win great prizes for the parent (and baby) in your life.
Do babies care what colours they wear or stuffed rabbit or bear
It’s a parent’s job to choose for their child. I remember reading an article year’s ago that said babies prefer certain colours over others. However, for most babies, their bedrooms are already painted when they move in and the landlord keeps interpreting their pleas for bolder hues and fewer pastels as cries for food. From one parent to the next, there is little consensus on what is the right choice of bed linen, bottle or breast, etc. Parents don’t even agree about the appropriate reading material to impose on those tiny ears. My favourite baby book, Robert Munsch’s touching, tear jerker “Love You Forever” is considered, by what I imagine is a very small though vocal segment of the population, detestable (“skin crawl” is mentioned in Wikipedia!).
It’s a parent’s duty to choose; so, as the Grail Knight professed to Indiana Jones, “choose wisely.” And you will do that with a little research, some discussion with other parents, and with eyes open and fingers crossed. I suggest you start at Best Buy; you’ll likely see some of the things you want for the young one in your life, and during Baby Event, many of those options will be at amazing prices. And you can look at selection by each of the brands that contributed to this contest. For example, Cybex sent us the “premium black” version of their amazing Sirona S convertible car seat: it has unique features to protect your baby during impacts (especially side impact) and is the only seat that can rotate 360o.
Babies will benefit from a parent’s good choices
One of the first things my father-in-law fed to my son when he was a baby (only a couple months old) was a purple lollipop. Which shows that we parents can only control so much! But our choices affect our children in ways we may never understand. And some of those choices are fun … like the choices we make when shopping! Visit the Baby pages at Best Buy where you will find a huge selection including these brands featured as prizes in this contest:
How to enter
Entering this contest is easy and you can enter in two different ways:
- Visit the Baby section at Best Buy, then return here and in a comment below, tell us one sale item on that page that you think would be great for parents to choose and why. Please include the full name of the item.
- For up to three (3) additional entries, create a public post on a social media channel (one entry per channel!) telling your friends and followers that you are entering to win a great prize from the Best Buy Blog’s baby event contest; include the hashtag #BestBuyBabyContest, so we can find your post, and include a picture of one the baby products shown above. Then return here and tell us in a comment below on which channel you posted it and the name of your channel (since many people use pseudonyms) so that I can check and verify your entry. You can use any social media channel (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc) but the post must be public so we can verify it is there. Add one comment below for each social media channel for up to 3 contest entries.
What you can win
At the end of this contest we will randomly select three (3) winners and each will win one of these three prize packages.
- Cybex Sirona S SensorSafe Convertible Car Seat-Premium Black + Dr Brown’s Complete Options+ Infant Starter Set
- Nanit Pro Video Baby Monitor with Floor Stand and Sleep Tracking + Dr Brown’s Options+ Narrow Newborn Feeding Set
- Ergobaby Omni Breeze Four Position Baby Carrier + Dr Brown’s Options+ Wide Neck Breast to Bottle Set
This contest runs from March 18th until April 7th.
Remember you can enter in two different ways as mentioned above. However, you should tell your friends and family, especially any with a baby on the way, to visit Best Buy during the baby event for great savings, and to enter this contest so they too have a chance to win.