There’s no question that digital displays are an effective way to showcase your latest product, share office news, or engage customers while they wait, yet some businesses don’t jump on the opportunity because they are concerned about the quality of the audio visual installation or worry that inconsistencies may arise when implementation happens in multiple locations across Canada. That’s where Best Buy Business comes.
When working with an Account Manager that specializes in A/V, you can get expert help assessing and implementing your audio visual system. Whether you need to have a screen in a conference room, a set of displays and speakers in your restaurant or a completely customized solution for various locations across the country, Best Buy Business is there to help. Because technology is always changing, you’ll also have a helping hand going forward when you need to maintain your current tech or upgrade it to something new.
What audio visual solutions can you access?
- An experienced A/V Account Manager who will learn all aspects of your project and ensure you get the best technology solutions for your specific needs.
- Expert Geek Squad Business installers to provide a range of professional installation and set up services across Canada.
- A large variety of commercial-grade products including indoor and outdoor UHD TVs and digital signage displays, projectors, audio devices, IT and networking solutions, mounts and other tech accessories from commercial brands you trust.
- Competitive pricing and volume discounts.
- Order fulfillment options includes direct-ship and multi-location shipping.
- Additional coverage options available through the manufacturer or through Geek Squad Protection to keep your equipment up-and-running.
What are the steps to building out your custom solution?
1. Site Survey We’ll schedule an Agent to come on-site to capture all the technical details critical to designing and engineering an accurate solution for you.
2. Customized Design Solution Our Geek Squad engineers will design a customized solution for your specific needs and budget.
3. Project Management & Installation We will be your single point-of-contact for project and timeline planning, site and labour management and quality assurance nationally.
How Niagara Gateway Information Centre utilized Best Buy Business
Thousands of business owners in Canada have taken advantage of Best Buy Business and successfully implemented video and audio in their offices and storefronts. Take a look at how customer Niagara Gateway Information Centre tapped into Best Buy Business for their displays.
Niagara Gateway Information Centre is a non-profit company that offers local attraction information to 70,000 visitors per year. Its Grimsby Welcome Centre and Food Court welcomes approximately 2.7 million visitors a year.
Given that their food court has 7,500 visitors every day, Niagara Gateway management wanted to purchase multiple screens in key areas to display paid ads. A Best Buy Business Account Manager helped select which displays would work best, agreed on pricing, and managed their installation with Geek Squad, which was completed within 5 hours.
Here’s what President Brian Purdy of Niagara Gateway Information Centre thinks of the Geek Squad’s assistance
The professionalism of the Best Buy Senior Market Account Manager and his team hand-held us through the technical, pricing and installation aspects of this important purchase. Best Buy was able to track stock availability, confirm costs, and co-ordinate on-time delivery details to our satisfaction. All communications were prompt and efficient.
The entire process was finished in an efficient manner. Once the TVs were chosen and shipped, the installations were complete, and the area was cleaned within 5 hours. The Geek Squad installation team was super together, installing all the TVs without a hitch. They even added an additional supervisor on-site, above the quote.
How can Best Buy Business help support your audio or visual needs? Send a message about your requirements or call the Business sales team at 1 877 423 3429.