Are you going to wear the exact same wardrobe this summer as you did last year? Many of us will mix and match some of last year’s clothes and accessories with a few new things. Just last week I found a cool green cotton shirt that works perfectly with a pair of shorts I bought last year. Summer is a great time to add to your look. New clothes and shoes are a must at this time of year, but you will also look great with new stylish Bose headphones to complete the ensemble.
Face it, many of us spend a lot of time wearing headphones as we commute to work, exercise or simply spend a few leisurely hours outside on the beach or getting pumped up before a concert. Enter this contest by showing off your new look and you could win a set of fantastic new Bose SoundTrue or Bose FreeStyle headphones.
Bose is synonymous with high quality sound. The Bose SoundTrue headphones feature advanced engineering in a lightweight, stylish design that come in a variety of colours. The foldable ear-cups and matching carrying case make them easy to transport, while the inline microphone simplifies switching between music and phone calls. Bose FreeStyle ear-buds are perfect for that morning run or that worthwhile hour in the gym. Your music will sound better than ever. Additionally, Bose has introduced some great style into their new SoundTrue and FreeStyle lines of headphones. You don’t want to miss out on your chance to win a set of these great Bose headphones!
HOW TO ENTER:
You must follow Best Buy on Instagram. Take a picture of your unique summer look and share it on Instagram. Include a comment about which pair of Bose SoundTrue or Freestyle headphones would take your summer style to the next level.
Be sure to include @BBYCanada and the hashtag #BoseStyle in the caption.
That is all you need to do and you will be eligible to win.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
We will randomly select a winner from all qualified entries. The winner will receive a pair of Bose SoundTrue over-ear headphones, a pair of Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones or a pair of Bose FreeStyle ear buds. Examples of the prizes are pictured here.
Bose Over-Ear Headphones
Bose On-Ear Headphones
Bose FreeStyle In-Ear Headphones
The contest runs from Monday June 23rd 2014 until Friday June 27th 2014.
You may only enter once. Also submitting a comment on this blog article will not qualify as an entry – you must enter by submitting a photo on Instagram.
Good luck to everyone.
Contest Rules for Best Buy’s
Bose Instagram Contest
June 23-27, 2014
How to Enter
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries may be made online on Instagram between 11 a.m. on Monday June 23rd, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 27th, 2014 (PDT) (the “Contest Period”) by sharing a photo on Instagram of your unique summer look, and including in your comment which pair of Bose SoundTrue or Freestyle headphones would take your summer style to the next level. The caption must be include the tag @BBYCanada and the hashtag #BoseStyle. It is required that contestants follow @BBYCanada on Instagram so we can communicate with the selected winner.
- Only one entry per person. Participants making multiple entries will only have their first entry considered. Photos must be a single work of original material created by the entrant. Entries that are fraudulent and contestants entering with multiple accounts are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
- By entering the Contest, participants consent to the usage of the video/photo they submit by Best Buy during the Contest Period, without compensation, for the purposes of promoting the Contest.
Who Can Enter
- The Contest is open to residents of Canada. Where an entrant is a minor, a parent or guardian who has reached the age of majority in his or her province of residence by the closing date of the Contest, must indicate acceptance of the Contest rules.
- The Contest is not open to employees of Best Buy Canada Ltd. (“Best Buy”), and their parent, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, or their other representatives or agents, or anyone with whom any of the foregoing is domiciled.
- There are (3) prizes available to be won of Bose headphones. The total retail value of all the prizes is approximately $550.00 CAD.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The prize may not be sold, transferred and no component thereof is convertible to cash.
- Best Buy reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with a prize of equivalent retail value in the event a prize is not reasonably available at their discretion.
- The selected entrant will be randomly drawn from eligible entries approximately 10 a.m. on Monday, June 30th 2014 at the Best Buy’s head office, at 8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC.
- Best Buy reserves the right to cancel the contest, disqualify and remove any entry which is, in the judging panel’s discretion, inappropriate, offensive, defamatory, or demeaning.
- Following the selection, the winners will be contacted through their Twitter account within twenty four (24) hours of the winner selection.
- In order to receive a prize, the applicable winners must:
- Respond to the prize notification within two (2) days of transmission;
- correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; and
- sign a declaration stating that he/she:
- has read, understands and complies with the Contest rules;
- releases and discharges Best Buy and their respective parents, subsidiaries affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”); and
- consents to the announcement of the winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of Best Buy of the winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements, and/or use of winning photo for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the winner.
- Should the prize winners fail to comply with any of the requirements set out in paragraph 13, their applicable prize will be automatically forfeited and the officials will select another winning contestant.
- The chances of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
Consent to Personal Information Use and Disclosure
- By entering the Contest, participants consent to Best Buy’s collection, use and disclosure of the personal information provided in Contest entries for the administration of the Contest and in aggregated, non-personal form in order to create reports regarding Contest entrant demographics and consumer habits, which reports Best Buy’s may disclose to others.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
- Best Buy and their parent, subsidiaries and affiliates will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any Contest entrant or any other person for:
- any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest entries, regardless of the cause;
- any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification email;
- any changes in email addresses or email address assignments after Contest entry forms are submitted;
- any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
- any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Contest or the submission of entries to the Contest or participation in the Contest or the Contest prize, or the use of the www.bestbuy.ca web site (including the downloading of any materials from that web site) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by Best Buy or anyone for whom Best Buy is responsible, and notwithstanding that Best Buy may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by Best Buy, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Best Buy may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND BEST BUY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Return of any prize notification email as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Decisions of Contest judges in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest rules.
- Best Buy reserves the right, at their option, to publish the winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements without any further compensation to the winner.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Best Buy may, where required by law, disclose contest entrant information to the government.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity Contest may be submitted by a resident of the Province of Quebec to the Régie des alcools, des jeux et des courses for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted by a resident of the Province of Quebec to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement