Recently James Dyson revealed Dyson’s latest technology to the world via a media event in Tokyo. He launched the machine many have been eagerly anticipating—the Dyson robot vacuum cleaner.
After years of intensive research and development, we are launching an intelligent, cyclonic, robot vacuum that is capable of cleaning properl:the Dyson 360 Eye™ robot vacuum cleaner. 21 years of Dyson vacuum cleaning expertize has allowed us to create a machine with the most powerful suction power of any robot vacuum cleaner.
The Dyson 360 Eye™ achieves it using technology you won’t find in any other robot vacuum:
- The unique 360˚ vision system lets the machine see all around the room at once so that it knows where it is and where it has yet to clean;
- A Dyson digital motor generates powerful suction;
- Patented Dyson cyclones separate even the smallest particles of dust and dirt from the airflow;
- A full width brush bar allows maximum cleaning coverage;
- And continuous tank tracks maintain its speed and direction across all floor types.
The camera in the Dyson 360 Eye™ robot vacuum cleaner takes up to 30 frames per second—enabling the machine to effectively interpret its surroundings. Because the shutter speed of the camera matches the machine’s speed of travel, its position is always accurate to within millimetres, so it knows exactly where it is in the room, where it has yet to clean and uses infrared sensors to detect where obstacles lie.